Horotec Magtest Demagnetiser
The HOROTEC® MAGTEST is a multi-functioning device enabling you to check the magnetism of watches, watch parts, watch movements and tools such as screwdriver tips and tweezers. The device is also used for demagnetising.
Delivered with easy to follow operating instructions, the device is mains operated with a power adapter that can take voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. Supplied with a European 2 pin plug.
There are 5 sensors. One zone detects magnetism, the results of which are displayed on the LCD screen in micro Tesla. Items are then moved to the Demag Zone to commence demagnetizing. There is also a Compass Mode.
Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery
- Plug the Adaptor into the device
- Power on by pressing the ON button (short press)
- Test the magnetism on the surface of the 'Detect Zone' sensor
- Demagnetise on the 'Demag Zone' by pressing ON/OFF
- Check the magnetism and carry out demagnetisation again
- Power off by pressing ON/OFF for 3 seconds
HOROTEC® MAGTEST MSA 19.907
- Length: 180mm
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 325g
- Power adaptor to convert voltage
- Supplied with a European 3 pin plug